- Rhino - Rhino is a 3D modeler used to create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes.
- Grasshopper - Grasshopper is a visual programming language and environment that runs within the Rhinoceros 3D computer-aided design (CAD) application.
- Dynamo - Dynamo is an open source visual programming platform for designers.
- AutoCAD - AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design and drafting software application.
- Revit - Revit is a building information modeling software for architects, landscape architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, designers and contractors.
- Navisworks - Navisworks is a 3D design review package for Microsoft Windows.
- Photoshop - Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for Windows and macOS.
- Illustrator - Illustrator is a vector graphics editor and design program developed and marketed by Adobe Inc.
- Plant 3D - Plant 3D is a plant layout design software.
- Blender - Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software toolset used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, motion graphics, interactive 3D applications, virtual reality, and computer games
- Unity - Unity is a cross-platform game engine developed by Unity Technologies, first announced and released in June 2005 at Apple Inc.'s Worldwide Developers Conference as a Mac OS X-exclusive game engine.
- Unreal Engine - Unreal Engine is a game engine developed by Epic Games. It is a suite of integrated tools for game developers to design and build games, simulations, and visualizations.
- Power BI - Power BI is a business analytics service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboards.
- Power Automate - Power Automate is a service that helps you create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more.
- UiPath - UiPath is a leading Robotic Process Automation vendor providing a complete software platform to help organizations efficiently automate business processes.
- Figma - Figma is the leading collaborative design tool for building meaningful products. ...
Visual Studio - Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. It is used to develop computer programs, as well as websites, web apps, web services and mobile apps.
Visual Studio Code - Visual Studio Code is a source-code editor developed by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS. Python language.
PyCharm - PyCharm is an integrated development environment (IDE) used in computer programming, specifically for the Python language.
Rider - Rider is a cross-platform .NET IDE built using IntelliJ and ReSharper technology.
CLion - CLion is an integrated development environment (IDE) for C and C++.
DataGrip - DataGrip is a cross-platform IDE that is aimed at DBAs and developers working with SQL databases.
Jupyter Notebook - Jupyter Notebook is an open-source web application that allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations and narrative text.
Google Colab - Google Colab is a free cloud service and it supports many popular machine learning libraries which can be easily loaded in your notebook.
Anaconda - Anaconda is a free and open-source distribution of the Python and R programming languages for scientific computing, that aims to simplify package management and deployment.
- Git - Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
- Docker - Docker is a set of platform as a service products that use OS-level virtualization to deliver software in packages called containers.
- Postman - Postman is a collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster.
- Firefox - Firefox is a free and open-source web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary, the Mozilla Corporation.
- Spotify - Spotify is a digital music, podcast, and video streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs and other content from artists all over the world.
- Discord - Discord is a proprietary freeware VoIP application and digital distribution platform designed for video gaming communities; it specializes in text, image, video and audio communication between users in a chat channel.
- Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Teams is a proprietary business communication platform developed by American software company Slack Technologies.
- Slack - Slack is a proprietary business communication platform developed by American software company Slack Technologies.
- Telegram - Telegram is a freeware, cross-platform, cloud-based instant messaging (IM) software and application service.
- Notion - Notion is an application that provides components such as notes, databases, kanban boards, wikis, calendars and reminders. Users can connect these components to create their own systems for knowledge management, note taking, data management, project management, among others.
- Obsidian - Obsidian is a powerful knowledge base that works on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.
- OneNote - OneNote is a digital note-taking app that provides a single place for keeping all of your notes, research, plans, and information — everything you need to remember and manage in your life at home, at work, or at school.
- Skype - Skype is a telecommunications application that specializes in providing video chat and voice calls between computers, tablets, mobile devices, the Xbox One console, and smartwatches over the Internet.
- WhatsApp - WhatsApp is a free, multiplatform messaging app that lets you make video and voice calls, send text messages, and more — all with just a Wi-Fi connection.
Macbook Pro M1 14"
System on a Chip (Processor): (065-CCVJ) - M1 Max with 10C CPU, 24C GPU
Memory: (065-CCVW) - 32GB unified memory
Storage: (065-CCVY) - 512GB SSD storage
Dell 15' ...
Processor: 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 13900KF (24-Core, 68MB Cache, 3.0GHz to 5.8GHz P-Core Thermal Velocity).
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4090, 24 GB GDDR6X
Memory: Ram 128GB DDR5, 4800 MT/s
Memory: 2TB M.2, PCIe NVMe, SSD (boot) + 1 TB
Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 9 7940HS Processor, 8 Cores/16 Threads (16M Cache, up to 5.2 GHz)
Graphics: Radeon 780M Graphics
Memory: 64GB DDR5 Dual channel (SODIMM Slots×2, Up to 5600MHz, Max 64GB)
Storage: 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe4.0 SSD ×2
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Storage : 1TB SSD + 2TB HDD
- Flico Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless (Cherry MX Brown Switches)
- Flico Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless (Cherry MX Red Switches)
- Guitar Yamaha CGS104A