The Awesome Dynamo project celebrates and aggregates authors, essential and complete content with a large contribution from the community, the main purpose of which is to store dynamo core values and make it easy to learn, apply to work and explore power of Dynamo.
Get Start Now => https://chuongmep.github.io/Awesome-Dynamo/intro.html
Sharing, suggestions and contributions are always welcome! Please take a look at the Contribution Guidelines and quality standard first. Thanks to all contributors, you're awesome and wouldn't be possible without you!
Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion
- Use the following format for commit message: Add FeatureName
- List, after your addition, should be alphabetically
- Keep descriptions concise and clear (Keep It Simple, Stupid)
- New categories, or improvements to the existing ones are also welcome
Built with Jupyter Book